Thank you for your interest in joining us for the Second Annual Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games. We have an exciting event planned for 2018 and hope to make it an even bigger success than last year. Our first event was a great success with nearly 4500 people in attendance throughout the day. If you are interested in being a vendor at our event, please read all of the information below and sign up quick! Vendor spaces will go fast.
Our entire vendor roster is now full. we are no longer accepting vendor or exhibitor registrations.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tent, table, chairs etc. The SCFHG does not provide any of these items.
- You are responsible for you own setup and tear down; we may or may not have volunteers available to help you. Please have enough workers to facilitate a quick setup and tear down.
- You are not allowed to bring any ALCOHOL in or out of the park. You can purchase pints at our beer booths and consume it within the grounds if you are of age. Please drink responsibly.
- Because of Health Dept. regulations, you may not sell food or give away food samples at your tent without a Health Permit and if you plan on selling prepared food you must also apply as a food vendor.
- You may not leave your children (under age 13) unattended at your tent.
- You can leave your tent up overnight at the venue on Friday night. Overnight security will be provided by the Sherman Police Department however, please take with you anything of high value or anything that cannot be replaced. SCFHG is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- When unloading your vehicle, please drive extremely slowly and do not damage landscaping, grass or other venue property. You could be responsible for paying damages to the venue.
- Please make sure all trash is removed from your booth and placed in the dumpsters. All boxes MUST be broken down before placed in the dumpsters or they will fill to capacity too quickly.
- The venue does allow for vendor camping and/or overnight RV parking however, there are no facilities (except porta-potties) and no utilities available. Camp at your own risk. For those with RVs, Lazy L RV Park is located at 310 W. Wilson Street (Sherman) which is only 5.8 miles north of the festival grounds.
- FRIDAY SETUP HOURS: Friday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- For those that cannot setup on Friday there is a small window on Saturday morning from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM. All vehicles must be moved from the festival grounds to parking by 8:30 am.
- TEAR DOWN: No tear down before 6:00 PM on Saturday 3/24/18
Vendor booth spaces are priced as follows:
General Merchandise initial 12' X 12' space $60
Additional 12' X 12' space $40 each
Non-Profit selling merchandise $30
Non-Profit no sales $FREE
Food Vendor $100
DATE: Saturday March 24th, 2018
LOCATION: 5901 US Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090 Texoma Home Health/Apple Recovery Services
TIME: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
SETUP TIMES: Friday March 23rd 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday March 24th 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
TEAR DOWN: No sooner than 6:00 PM Saturday March 24th
MARKETING: Event will be marketed to North Texas, Southern Oklahoma, and beyond.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 10th, 2018
NOTIFICATION DEADLINE: Vendors will be notified of their approval no later than February 20th, 2018.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Payment due with application. Vendors who are not chosen this year will promptly be refunded the full amount.
NON-PROFIT VENDORS: What activities are allowable in the non-profit booths?
Selling fundraising items (merchandise, event or raffle tickets, etc) – Non-profit organizations may sell merchandise or ready-to-eat pre-packaged food which results in 100% of the proceeds benefiting the non-profit organization. This includes selling tickets to a future event, selling chances on a prize drawing or any similar fundraising activity. Activities of all nonprofit organizations must be approved in advance.
Giving away promotional items or offering free art-related activities – Non-profit organizations are allowed to give away free festival-related items (such as balloons) or offer free activities (such as make-and-take craft projects). Activities of all non-profit organizations must be approved in advance.
Displaying posters or literature & handing out flyers about the non-profit organization – Non-profit organizations may display posters or literature and may have flyers, etc. to hand out if requested by visitors at the booth. *** Distribution of materials is limited to assigned booth space.
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS: Camping on site is allowed but you will camp at your own risk and are responsible for any accidents, injuries, etc. No indoor facilities or utilities are available. RV campers may check Lazy L RV Park located at 310 W. Wilson Street (5.8 miles north of venue). Special room rates are available at our host hotel, La Quinta Inn and Suites, located at 2812 N Hwy 75 Sherman, TX 75090. The fine folks at La Quinta are offering festival attendees/vendors/judges/event staff a special room rate of $67.00 +tax. To make reservations and receive the discounted rate, you MUST CALL 903-870-1122 and mention the Sherman Celtic Festival. The hotel is located only 7.3 miles north on US Highway 75 in Sherman.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Every vendor must provide a description of the product(s) they intend to sell. If a product description is not provided, you will not be approved.
RAIN OR SHINE
If you would like to register as a vendor, you may do so in one of two ways. You can submit your application and payment online for faster processing by clicking the Register Now button and completing the application. You will then need to select the initial vendor booth space item from our store. If you require additional spaces for your booth, select the required number of additional spaces from the store. Electricity will be available in limited locations for a $25 fee. You may add electricity to your shopping cart as well. You must submit a completed vendor application as well as payment in full to lock in your spot. Applications will be considered on a first come first served basis. Returning vendors from the 2017 festival will be given priority.
The second method of Vendor Registration is to download the application and mail it in with full payment. Check or money order only - NO CASH.
Mail-In application can be downloaded at bottom of page.
Mail application and payment to:
Sherman Celtic Festival
C/O Bill French - Director of Vending
315 N. Travis St. Suite B-3
Sherman, TX 75090
Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The individual/clan/society/organization/business named in this form hereby agrees for itself, its successors and assignees, to indemnify and hold harmless the Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games (SCFHG), Texoma Society of CELTS, and/or Texoma Home Health/Apple Recovery Services, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County from all claims, lawsuits or any other action for personal injuries, including death, and damages to property, real or personal, caused by individual/clan/society/organization/business, and/or acts or omissions of Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games, Texoma Society of CELTS, and/or Texoma Home Health/Apple Recovery Services, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County, arising out of your individual/clan/society/organization/business involvement in the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games, and from all judgments and costs incurred in relation to said claims and lawsuits, and from all expenses incurred in defending said claims or lawsuits. The individual/clan/society/organization/business named herein hereby releases Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games, Texoma Society of CELTS, and/or Texoma Home Health/Apple Recovery Services, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County, all Sponsors and Officials, including their agents and employees, from liability, from any claim it might otherwise have for participating in the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games, including, but not limited to, any claim for personal injury or physical impairment or other claim of any type, arising out of participation or involvement in this event. The individual/clan/society/organization/business named herein also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless those released above from any such claims, damages, losses and expenses, including attorney’s fees and all court costs.
All Attendees, Vendors, Guests, Volunteers & Performers hereby acknowledge and agree that ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY brought to this event is done so at their own risk. SCFHG does not and will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage of ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY of any kind under any circumstances.
The undersigned hereby gives consent to the Sherman Celtic Festival/Texoma Society of CELTS and assignees to take photographs, make audio recordings/and or videos of myself and/or my organization at the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games and to use such photographs and/or videos for such promotion, publicity and other lawful purposes as the Sherman Celtic Festival/Texoma Society of CELTS deems appropriate. I/we further waive any rights or claims as to content approval, remunerations or damages that I/we may have for those reproductions.
SAFETY AND SITE RULES/POLICIES
1. NO drugs, or alcoholic beverages from outside are permitted at the Festival site, Texoma Home Health/Apple Recovery Services.
2. NO vehicles are allowed on the field for any reason.
3. NO animals/pets allowed. Service animals are exempt.
4. ALL entrants to the Festival site must possess proper admission ticket or be escorted to the gate to purchase one.