Vendor Information and Applications
Thank you for your interest in joining us for the fourth Annual Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games. If you would like to be considered as a vendor for the 2020 festival, please read all of the information below and sign up quick! Vendor spaces will go fast.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tent, table, chairs etc. The SCFHG does not provide any of these items.
- You are responsible for you own setup and tear down; we may or may not have volunteers available to help you. Please have enough workers to facilitate a quick setup and tear down.
- You are not allowed to bring any ALCOHOL in or out of the festival grounds. You can purchase pints at our beer booths and consume it within the grounds if you are of age. Please drink responsibly.
- Because of Health Dept. regulations, you may not sell food or give away food samples at your tent without a Health Permit and if you plan on selling prepared food you must also apply as a food vendor.
- You may not leave your children (under age 13) unattended at your tent.
- You can leave your tent up overnight at the venue on Friday and Saturday night. Overnight security will be provided by the Sherman Police Department however, please take with you anything of high value or anything that cannot be replaced. SCFHG is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- When unloading your vehicle, please drive extremely slowly and do not damage landscaping, grass or other venue property. You could be responsible for paying damages to the venue.
- Please make sure all trash is removed from your booth and placed in the dumpsters. All boxes MUST be broken down before placed in the dumpsters or they will fill to capacity too quickly.
- The venue does allow for vendor camping and/or overnight RV parking however, there are no facilities (except porta-potties) and no utilities available. Camp at your own risk. For those with RVs, Lazy L RV Park is located at 310 W. Wilson Street (Sherman) which is only 6.9 miles south of the festival grounds.
- FRIDAY ONLY SETUP HOURS: Friday 3-20-20 8:00 AM to Midnight - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- TEAR DOWN: No tear down before 5:00 PM on Sunday 3/22/20
- Electricity will NOT be provided. Vendor provided generators must not be so loud as to interfere with neighboring vendors or nearby music/competition areas. Noise pollution policy will be strictly enforced.
- Vendors providing Celtic themed products and services will receive first preference.
- Security (Law Enforcement Officers) will be provided overnight on Friday and Saturday (3-20 and 3-21).
Vendor booth spaces are priced as follows:
FOOD VENDOR space (2 days) $350
GENERAL RETAIL VENDOR space 12' X 12' (2 days) $250
ADDITIONAL 12' X 12' BOOTH SPACES (UP TO 5) $50
NON-PROFIT VENDOR space (2 days) $50
LIMITED TO ONE 12' X 12' SPACE EACH - LIMITED NUMBER
NON-PROFIT EXHIBITOR space (2 days) FREE
LIMITED TO ONE 12' X 12' SPACE EACH - LIMITED NUMBER
DATE: Saturday & Sunday, March 21st & 22nd, 2020
LOCATION: 2190 Fallon Drive, Sherman, TX 75090 across the street (north side) from Midway Mall
TIME: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday
SETUP TIMES: Friday ONLY March 20th 8:00 AM to Midnight. No vendor setup on Saturday morning.
TEAR DOWN: No sooner than 5:00 PM Sunday March 22nd.
MARKETING: Event will be marketed in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and beyond.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5:00 PM February 21st, 2020
NOTIFICATION DEADLINE: Vendors will be notified of their approval no later than 10:00 PM February 21st, 2020.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Once approved, vendor fees must be RECEIVED no later than 5:00 PM February 24th, 2020.
Please DO NOT send payment until you have received notification of acceptance. Please make checks payable to Texoma Society of CELTS and mail to:
SCF Vending Director
315 N. Travis St. Suite B-3
Sherman, TX 75090
If other payment method is required, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Cancellations received on or before:
February 28th, 2020 - 50% refund
No refunds issued for cancellations after February 28th, 2020.
All food vendors must comply with health and safety laws, standards and regulations as defined by the Grayson County Health Department. For more information and permit details, visit www.co.grayson.tx.us
The 3rd annual Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games will be a two day event held on Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22, 2020. The new location for the festival is 2190 Fallon Drive which is directly across the street (north side) from Midway Mall. Festival attendees will use the mall property for parking. The festival food court will be located in the southeast corner of the festival field. There will be ice available for sale in the food court. This location will allow our food vendors easy access from the road should you need to restock during the event. All vendor spots are for both days. No one day vendor spots available.
We will not be providing electricity for vendors. If you plan to bring a generator, please insure that the sound of the generator is not such that it disrupts other vendors near you. The Sherman Celtic Festival will also provide a large tent with tables and chairs inside the food court to allow patrons to stay and enjoy your products. Water is not available on site.
NON-PROFIT VENDORS: What activities are allowable in the non-profit booths?
Selling fundraising items (merchandise, event or raffle tickets, etc) – Non-profit organizations may sell merchandise or ready-to-eat pre-packaged food which results in 100% of the proceeds benefiting the non-profit organization. This includes selling tickets to a future event, selling chances on a prize drawing or any similar fundraising activity. Activities of all nonprofit organizations must be approved in advance.
Giving away promotional items or offering free art-related activities – Non-profit organizations are allowed to give away free festival-related items (such as balloons) or offer free activities (such as make-and-take craft projects). Activities of all non-profit organizations must be approved in advance.
Displaying posters or literature & handing out flyers about the non-profit organization – Non-profit organizations may display posters or literature and may have flyers, etc. to hand out if requested by visitors at the booth. *** Distribution of materials is limited to assigned booth space.
Limited number of spaces available.
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS: Camping on site is allowed but you will camp at your own risk and are responsible for any accidents, injuries, etc. No indoor facilities or utilities are available. RV campers may check Lazy L RV Park located at 310 W. Wilson Street. Special room rates are available at our host hotels Holiday Inn & Suites and LaQuinta. Hotel booking information is posted on the home page of our website.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Every vendor must provide a description of the product(s) they intend to sell. If a product description is not provided, you will not be approved. We strive to provide our visitors with a "Celtic" experience. Vendors who provide Celtic themed products will receive preference.
VENDOR PARKING: There will be no parking available on the festival field. Vendors will be allowed to drive onto the field during setup and tear down. Vendors will park across the street on Midway Mall parking lot.
RAIN OR SHINE
Please read "Hold Harmless Agreement" at bottom of page.
Sherman Celtic Festival
Director of Vending
315 N. Travis St. Suite B-3
Sherman, TX 75090
Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The individual/clan/society/organization/business named in this form hereby agrees for itself, its successors and assignees, to indemnify and hold harmless the Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games (SCFHG), Texoma Society of CELTS, MABRO Properties, Royale Property Management, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County from all claims, lawsuits or any other action for personal injuries, including death, and damages to property, real or personal, caused by individual/clan/society/organization/business, and/or acts or omissions of Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games, Texoma Society of CELTS, MABRO Properties, Royale Property Management, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County, arising out of your individual/clan/society/organization/business involvement in the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games, and from all judgments and costs incurred in relation to said claims and lawsuits, and from all expenses incurred in defending said claims or lawsuits. The individual/clan/society/organization/business named herein hereby releases Sherman Celtic Festival & Highland Games, Texoma Society of CELTS, MABRO Properties, Royale Property Management, the City of Sherman, or Grayson County, all Sponsors and Officials, including their agents and employees, from liability, from any claim it might otherwise have for participating in the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games, including, but not limited to, any claim for personal injury or physical impairment or other claim of any type, arising out of participation or involvement in this event. The individual/clan/society/organization/business named herein also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless those released above from any such claims, damages, losses and expenses, including attorney’s fees and all court costs.
All Attendees, Vendors, Guests, Volunteers & Performers hereby acknowledge and agree that ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY brought to this event is done so at their own risk. SCFHG does not and will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage of ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY of any kind under any circumstances.
The undersigned hereby gives consent to the Sherman Celtic Festival/Texoma Society of CELTS and assignees to take photographs, make audio recordings/and or videos of myself and/or my organization at the Sherman Celtic Festival and Highland Games and to use such photographs and/or videos for such promotion, publicity and other lawful purposes as the Sherman Celtic Festival/Texoma Society of CELTS deems appropriate. I/we further waive any rights or claims as to content approval, remunerations or damages that I/we may have for those reproductions.
SAFETY AND SITE RULES/POLICIES
1. Illegal drugs will not be tolerated. Officers on scene will promptly arrest violators.
2. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on Festival grounds. Violators will be ejected from the festival and may incur criminal penalties. No alcoholic beverages may be taken out of the festival grounds. STRICTLY ENFORCED
2. NO vehicles are allowed on the field during hours of festival operation.
3. ALL entrants to the Festival site must possess proper admission ticket, vendor pass, performer pass, etc. or be escorted to the gate to purchase an admission ticket.